Waaz has assisted brokerages in building out tools for their agents, buyers, and sellers. These tools integrate with their local MLS APIs and provide the following functionality:
- Listing search and filtering: find a listing based on views, price, lot size, square footage, area, and many more factors
- Driving mode: show listings nearby while driving down the road
- Lead matching: match leads with agents based on location and budget
- Custom agent branding: allow agents within the brokerage to brand their own websites, while pulling from the same data source
Custom MLS listing search
Allow agents and their clients to quickly find listings with the follow data points:
- List price
- Lot size
- Square footage
- Property features (waterfront, views, pool, etc)
- Open house schedules
- HOA fees
Lead generation management
Automatically alert agents of new leads based on the lead’s buying or selling location, a buyer favorites an agent’s listing, and when a user submits a call to action or contact form.
Leads can also be tracked throughout the buying and selling processes from within a custom admin interface.
Northwest MLS (NWMLS) integration development
Many of our brokerages utilize the Northwest MLS (NWMLS) to display up-to-date listings on their websites. We have built a central database and image store, allowing brokerages and agents to easily assist their clients in searching for the right property.